We’ve worked with some of the most iconic British and European furniture manufacturers directly for over 10 years to bring you the perfect pieces for your project. As well as being beautifully designed, we also make sure that the pieces we supply are guaranteed to a high quality, functional and environmentally conscientious. And if you have a certain idea in mind, or difficult space, we can help you make it a reality with a range of bespoke options and fabrics.
How it works
- Deciding to overhaul your space can be a daunting prospect. But first things first. Our projects team will help you to consolidate your design ideas into mood boards and share a bit of what we have learnt over the past 10 years. If you’re stuck for ideas why not request one of our inspiration packs to get you started?
- We will have a whole series of meetings, but the initial meeting is to understand what you are trying to do, what you want to achieve, and what budget you’ve got. We will always propose the solution that maximises how you are spending your budget, and ensures that you get the best value for money.
- Using our expertise in ergonomics we will point out potential problems and recommend furniture solutions to ensure that your team are as happy, healthy and productive as possible. Part of our design process is to challenge you! We will be honest and tell you if we think something won’t provide the best work environment for your staff.
- Once we get the go ahead, we want to keep an emphasis on good communication. On projects it’s important to know if deadlines are moving, so that we can make sure that everything is up and running on move in day! (Then the only thing that you need to worry about is if the new coffee machine is working correctly).
- Our bit doesn’t end on the day of installation either. Once you are settled, we come back and spend some time making sure your staff know how to get the most of out of their new workstations. No use having all the bells and whistles if no one knows how to use them!