We’ve worked with some of the most iconic British and European furniture manufacturers directly for over 10 years to bring you the perfect pieces for your project. As well as being beautifully designed, we also make sure that the pieces we supply are functional and environmentally conscientious. And if you have a certain idea in mind or difficult space, we can help you make it a reality with a range of bespoke options and fabrics.
How our furniture supply works
- Deciding to overhaul your space can be a daunting prospect. But first things first. Our projects team will help you to consolidate your furniture ideas into mood boards, and share a bit of what we have learnt over the past 10 years. If you’re stuck for ideas why not request one of our inspiration packs to get you started?
- We will have a whole series of meetings, but the initial meeting is to understand what you are trying to do, what you want to achieve, and what budget you’ve got. If you would like to pay via tax allowable payments, we can also talk you through finance options.
- We are a completely independent commercial furniture dealership, which means that we will put forward suggestions from a wide range of different manufacturers at the best possible price. We will always propose solutions that maximise how you are spending your budget and ensures that you get the best value for money.
- Using our expertise in ergonomics we will point out potential problems and recommend furniture solutions to ensure that your team are as happy, healthy and productive as possible. Part of our design process is to challenge you! We will be honest and tell you if we think something won’t provide the best work environment for your team.
- Once we get the go-ahead, we want to keep an emphasis on good communication. On projects, it’s important to know if deadlines are moving so that we can make sure that everything is up and running on move-in day (then the only thing that you need to worry about is if the new coffee machine is working correctly).
- Our bit doesn’t end on the day of installation either. Once you are settled, we can come back and spend some time making sure your staff know how to get the most of out of their new workstations. No use having all the bells and whistles if no one knows how to use them!